TONS of new posts so scroll on down to check them all out! And be sure to leave a comment, we like to know who is visiting! P.S.- You don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment, anyone can.
I love the bajillion posts in a row... it's always good to catch up on what people back in the 'Burg are up to. You guys always do such exciting things! :-)
Wow... you have inspired me to get going on my bloggin'. You guys are the cutest family!! And your hair is so long- I love it. I just cut mine and am a little sad about it. Can't wait to see you guys in like a month!!!! Yeah!
Wow, blog overload. Very impressive. I am jealous of all the SE Idaho summer activities, all I do is work. I loved the b-day cake though Di, very nice touch. Hope the partying continues in September.
Memory delayed: I totally remember you when you were strummin' away on your mandoline with the family band...you couldn't have been older than about 4 or 5... rr
for real, "bentlizzle" is off the the hizzle. the smith dude's want to say howdy to the koller folk. how's it? i didn't realize that we hadn't talked in so long, til i saw jiminey in the wee hours of the morn the other night. we sat and bs'd for almost an hour i think. it was good, but for reals, we need like a whole night to catch up with you dudes. many apologies for not call'n y'alls back but we switched phones and haven't transfered the many numbers yet.
long story short... "lets hang". we'll bring some yums, you guys bring the beer (root of course), tell the bensons to bring nadia, and we will severely party.
Diane, oh my goodness! I lost your number a while ago and I need you to give it to me. We got a new phone and our numbers didn't transfer. So Jess and I almost walked to you house on Sun. But we didn't know if you would be home. I miss you! Life has been busier that ever and we just got back a week ago from Europe. We have been gone a lot. I want to play so call me and leave your didgets. Oh and happy late b- day Jimmy. Sorry we missed it. Your little guy is growing so fast. He is adorable. K love ya and hope to talk to you soon.
9 comments:
i read! i had no clue you played in a bluegrass band, how awesome!
looks like you guys are having a great summer!
I love the bajillion posts in a row... it's always good to catch up on what people back in the 'Burg are up to. You guys always do such exciting things! :-)
Wow... you have inspired me to get going on my bloggin'. You guys are the cutest family!! And your hair is so long- I love it. I just cut mine and am a little sad about it. Can't wait to see you guys in like a month!!!! Yeah!
Wow, blog overload. Very impressive. I am jealous of all the SE Idaho summer activities, all I do is work. I loved the b-day cake though Di, very nice touch. Hope the partying continues in September.
Memory delayed:
I totally remember you when you were strummin' away on your mandoline with the family band...you couldn't have been older than about 4 or 5...
rr
I miss you:( But I love getting to look at all your pics... will you tell Gail to email the pictures of when I was there, like at the lake and stuff?
for real, "bentlizzle" is off the the hizzle. the smith dude's want to say howdy to the koller folk. how's it? i didn't realize that we hadn't talked in so long, til i saw jiminey in the wee hours of the morn the other night. we sat and bs'd for almost an hour i think. it was good, but for reals, we need like a whole night to catch up with you dudes. many apologies for not call'n y'alls back but we switched phones and haven't transfered the many numbers yet.
long story short... "lets hang". we'll bring some yums, you guys bring the beer (root of course), tell the bensons to bring nadia, and we will severely party.
-skate, don't die, the Smith's
Diane, oh my goodness! I lost your number a while ago and I need you to give it to me. We got a new phone and our numbers didn't transfer.
So Jess and I almost walked to you house on Sun. But we didn't know if you would be home.
I miss you!
Life has been busier that ever and we just got back a week ago from Europe. We have been gone a lot. I want to play so call me and leave your didgets. Oh and happy late b- day Jimmy. Sorry we missed it. Your little guy is growing so fast. He is adorable. K love ya and hope to talk to you soon.
Oh my gosh I didn't even realize that Jess just left a gigantic message. Oh well. See ya! Emily
Post a Comment