Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

For Jimmy's 24th birthday, we had a party for him with the Barnettes, Bensons, Drapers, Lienemanns, and Calls. We had a good time hanging out with our friends. Joe and Leslie even gave him some killer left-over garage sale gifts (the cross stitched thing was our favorite), thanks guys!









Every year, I make him a silly cake, this year it was an XBox controller ("El Jibby" is his xbox name)




We spent his birthday day in Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Park, and got to go out to dinner at the Mural Room in GTNP. Yum! He also got an iPod Touch, a shirt, and money for the stroller we bought last month.

Hope you had a good one babe, you're the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Leslie said...

Jimmy, you got a new stroller? I was thinking that you needed one.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.