Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just For Fun

Found this on Dixie's blog:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

Sounds fun!

9 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Oh man! I was laughing so hard when I read your memory! We had THEEEE best time in NZed, didn't we??
My memories of Diane:
Girl wrestling; you were the most vicious!! I also remember you coming into the cabin and humping the door frame!! You were so INSANE that night! I loved it! I remember you playing your mandalin and me wishing I was as talented as you!
I remember the first few days of the trip I kept staring at you (hopefully without you noticing) ha ha! I thought you were so beautiful and you had some wicked style! I was secretly taking notes!
i remember you going out into the waves all by yourself to go surfing because you already knew how to do it. I wanted to go too but I thought it would be better to get instruction first.
I remember you acting like a monkey on the bus! Climbing poles and what not.
I remember when we all got in trouble for making the spirit leave the bus by our inappropriate conversation topics!! HA!!
I remember when you started calling Molly, Molgene!
Oh man, I can't stop! There's too many!!
Sugar Shack......

Mallory said...

ok so i dont really have much to post because we don't know each other that well, but i DO remember the family reunion, OH and the all Girls bunco night. those were good times. :)

Evan said...

I remember Di's first trip to our bacholer apartment and just after her departure Jim saying, "Dang, she is so hot!" (Or at least something to that effect)

Hilarie* said...

Ok!! So I remember.. the funnest memory was the night we admitted you first for observation and Fay, your sister and I stayed and goofed off joking and laughing. It was fun. Then later that night I had to go in every 10 minutes to adjust the monitor and ask if you were feeling all the contractions that were showing on the monitor. Then we would chat about life. It was fun. I felt we had great potential of being great friends!! Then after you delivered I got to see your beautiful baby, and help Jimmy finger feed him out at the nurses station while you got a little sleep!!! It was all a fun experience.

Kira said...

I have a memory of you me and betsy after an oklahoma show and we were on our way to a cast party at someones house, we stopped on the side of the road because there was an incredible tree house we wanted to play in and when we climbed to the top there was a little boy who totally scared us and definetely did not want to play with us! Also I was thinking about the time you and betsy made popcorn in Healy's microwave and he cancelled practice! Good times...
You read twilight too?? Are you so excited for the next one to come out??

Becky said...

I remember playing house with our sisters and you and I always made Gail and Jessica be the boys. We were mean! I remember going to your wedding and seeing how beautiful and happy you looked. I remember going camping when Gail got so sick (opps...it was her appendix). I remember playing walking from your house to ours in EDH trying to go the whole way on the asphalt barefoot. I remember Paul pour salt on our beloved snails and the snail burial that followed. I remember spending hours playing with Barbies. I remember skateboarding down the driveway and down the to the end of the court. (Do you remember when Jess skidded off and took all of the skin off of her bum???)

Emily Webster said...

"I want to be the medicine woman!!" Need I say more? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous!! I already have this on my blog, but I figured I'd post one for you too :-)

I remember walking group. It was SO much fun to just walk with you and Gail... You and your cute preggo self (those pics you posted are adorable... FYI) and Gail pushing sweet little, adorable, Nadezhda... and me... with no kids or kids to be :-) Just walking. I had a blast with you two, and I just loved your sense of humor Diane Koller.

I also remember you looking like a supermodel your entire pregnancy (whether you'll admit it or not!) and thinking, "Man, I hope I look that good someday!" You're just always cute... :-) Plus, I don't know too many other women who wear stiletto heels while pregnant... You, Diane, are Superwoman.

Eric and Melyssa said...

So I have a couple of memories. But one that comes to mind was right before you and Jim got married and we were driving back to Washington. I think Jim got a little tired or something and the bridge was really icy, and we like fishtailed across the bridge. Deefinitely woke me up! lol. Also, on a more funny note, I could never forget the Halloween when Kath came and dressed up like a horrendous clown to surprise Jim at HMS. And of course your fabulous Bounty Hunter wife outfit. Classic Jim and Diane duo. You two are way too fun. I love it!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.