
While I was pregnant, I agreed to be Shelby Whiting's guinea pig for photography. She just gave me the CD of photos she took- here are a few of the less risqué ones. I felt silly taking them, but it was fun and Shelby did a great job. She also did some of Bentley yesterday which I can't wait to see. Thanks Shelby!






7 comments:
One Word: WOW. Can't wait until my wife looks like that.
you are ONE HOT MAMA! ;-) love it!
You are so cute!
OH MY! I don't think I would ever have the guts to do that!!! You look beautiful though! I hope that next time I get pregnant I look more like you! Last time I was a blob! I looked more like an apple than a prego woman!
You make pregnancy look gorgeous! I'm glad you found our blog. :) Your blog rocks! Bently is such a stud.
Those are some super cute pictures of you and Jimmy and the belly!
My belly wasn't that beautiful!
LOVE the pictures and dang you look good for a pregnant chick.
Post a Comment