Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heise Hot Springs

We went with the Bensons to Heise Hot Springs recently, which Bentley loved! They have a cold, warm, and hot pool, and the warm one was the perfect temperature for all of us. I swam around with Bentley and he just looked around and made his owl face which means he was happy! Nadezhda is quite the swimmer too. She had a great time splashing and floating around in her tube. We had so much fun!















3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm sick Dianne! I can't believe how skinny you already are!! You look good. I'm very very jealous! You must have lost all the weight when you had your little man! Lucky~ :D Glad to see all is well. He sure is adorable.

Brady & Kelsey said...

You guys are so cute! I'm glad to see everything is going well :)

Becky said...

He is so precious! Nadia is getting so big too. Time sure flies!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.