Thursday, July 17, 2008

Uncle Barry and Aunt Didi

Barry and Dianna came out for a few days to visit their new nephew the first of July. It was fun to see them, just hang out together, and watch how much they loved holding Bentley! Also while they were here, we went out to eat, saw the 4th of July fireworks in Idaho Falls, and went to Yellowstone and Jackson and had a great time!






















In front of the Tetons:



Found this in Yellowstone:

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Holy posting! Way to go getting us all caught up. Even WE didn't know all the stuff ya'll have been up to! Seeing all of your posts reminds me that I need to email you the pic of Jimmy fishing with Joe. I haven't put them on the computer yet but I will soon. Love the family pic on this post. Adorable.

Fay Call said...

In front of the tetons...literally

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.