We had a great Christmas at the Kollers in Ridgefield, WA.
It was quite an adventure getting out there, we flew from Idaho Falls to Boise to Portland but the storms were so bad that we were delayed 5 hours leaving IF (they kept telling us it would probably be canceled altogether) and then once we got to Boise our next flight got cancelled and we were told we would be stuck there until Christmas Eve, 2 days away! As I was talking to the lady helping me, I was holding Bentley and I started crying, I probably looked really desperate because within one hour she put us on a flight and we were on our way to Portland! They lost our luggage too, but luckily they delivered it the next morning. Ugh, what an adventure!
While we were there, we just relaxed and hung out with the family which was so nice. It was definitely a white Christmas, we felt like we were back in Rexburg! We spent lots of time next door at Grandma and Grandpa's, ate delicious food, opened presents, went shopping, went out with Barry and Dianna one night, saw Jimmy's friend Gary, spent a night away for our anniversary (more on this in the next post), and lots more!
For Christmas, I got some nice Gingher sewing scissors, a rotary blade and mat, church CD's, delicious apple juice and beef jerkey, a cute scarf, an argyle sweater, some pretty lipstick, and more. Jimmy got the movies Hot Rod, Anchorman, 2 beanies, slippers, a sweater, a suit pocketsquare, a tie from Europe, and more. Bentley got some baby Converse, books, lots of toys, a baby sign book, super cute Knuckleheads clothes, a rocking horse, etc. From our parents, we got the couches (yay!). Tons of loot! Here are lots of pictures of the week:
4 comments:
Bentley is SO SO SO cute! I love the last picture.
oh my gosh! he's so cute!! the one on the plane is adorable!
Sounds like you guys had a good time. So glad you were able to go see Grandpa before he passed away. Love the pics. My personal favorites are Bubs on the horse, in the sink/tub, and Barry's face in the family dinner picture. Priceless.
Oh, AND those plane pics. B looks like he's getting a serious lesson in airplane etiquette. :)
Post a Comment