Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bentley Update






I just realized today that Bentley is 7 1/2 months old.  That seems so old for our little guy!  He is in such a great stage right now, we are loving how fun he is.  Here's a little bit about Bentley these days:



  • Is 20 pounds and getting fatter by the minute (he has fat bracelets and a double chin)
  • Was in the 90-something-ith percentile for height at his last Dr visit
  • Lounges on his side all the time (as pictured below)
  • Is still in love with bananas and his blue dog Ralphie
  • Gives cute slobbery kisses
  • Sits up really well
  • Eats and eats and eats all day (click here for a hilarious video of this!!)
  • Laughs at just about everything
  • Is figuring out how to play games like chase, peek-a-boo, etc.
  • A few of his buddies include Nadezhda, Kai, Chase, and Lincoln
  • Is a champ at the wounded soldier army crawl:


11 comments:

Evan said...

Very cute! We sure miss the three of you! Love the videos. -Whit

Willyerd Family said...

He is SOOO cute!
What fun pictures!

Mallory said...

are those Chuck Taylors? little B has got some pretty tight kicks! what a stud :)

Becky said...

He is SO CUTE and looks so much like you! He is a doll.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

He's such a cutie. He seems so happy all the time! We love watching him at church!

Danielle said...

I love the army crawl video...it cracks me up!! tristan doesn't do anything like that yet..

Carol said...

you sure do have a good lookin' boy!!

Dixie & Markus said...

I love his cute little fat bod! He's got the happiest eyes! Like his Mama!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

This baby looks pretty Washburn to me. I am looking forward to checking him out in person. Come visit soon!

Hilarie* said...

I can't believe how cute he is! He has really grown too! I love his little smile.. and I can see both of you in him! What a cute-T!!!

Julianne and Kai said...

You have the most ADORABLE little boy!! SO CUTE!! I love the knuckleheads outfit! You're such a good Mommy!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.