Much to the dismay of my wife, I'm just gonna come out and say it...What the hell?
- What the hell is up with some guy who loses his job, then goes and murders his family then himself? CNN Why would anyone do that? In my own mind that is totally unthinkable, and reading that story deeply saddens me. What the hell?
- What the hell is up with our horrible economy? I just read today that in this year alone (28 days of 2009) there has reportedly over hundreds of thousands of jobs lost. What the hell?
- What the hell is up with the cold, snow-ridden weather of Rexburg? Just yesterday the temperature with windchill was -35 F. Today should prove to be a much more balmy day at around 16 F. What the hell?
3 comments:
Haha, this post is hillarious. I love it.
Brother -
Focus on things that YOU can control, you'll be a little less pissy.
I love you,
DiDi
Jimmy, you just made my day. No joke.
Post a Comment