12 pens, 2 pencils, 3 highlighters, 1 crayon
13 hair rubberbands
1 set of keys from my Jeep in highschool... from 7 years ago
2 knives
1 cartridge of Lidocaine (from when I cut my hand open 2+ years ago and the dentist I work for stitched it back together)
1 book of matches
1 squirt gun
1 Eddie Bauer nametag (from when I worked there 7 years ago)
1 dental assisting nametag (haven't worn in 1 year+)
2 spools of floss
1 comb
1 hair clip (thought it was lost)
56 bobby pins
5 tubes of lotion
1 nail file
33 tubes of lipstick/chapstick (4 of which were red)
3 lip liners
3 compact mirrors (don't even wear powder)
3 sticky note pads
1 safety pin
3 packages of kleenex
15 tampons
1 instrument tuner
1 old license, Blockbuster card, Victoria's Secret credit card, empty Albertson's gift card (all 2 1/2 years+ old, thought they were all lost)
10 New Zealand dollars (from 4 years ago)
3 seashells (also from NZ)
1 pair of earrings
1 necklace
2 wallets
2 crackers
1 bag of goldfish (from when I was pregnant, 1 year ago)
33 pieces of candy (14 of which were from Craigo's Pizza)
3 cough drops
3 boxes of Tic Tacs
8 1/2 granola bars
1 package of Pop Tarts
4 plastic spoons
1 spilled bag of sunflower seeds
5 packs of gum, and 17 halves (I only chew a half of a piece of gum)
1 bottle of hand sanitizer
and... $15.62 in change!
Wow.
7 comments:
That sounds like that king of jackpots! If only some of that candy had been MORE money!! From one purse lover to another..
Michelle
haha that is hilarious!
You make me smile! I did that a while ago with my purses, but I mostly just found receipts and gum wrappers... yours is much cooler!
Way to get all clean and orderly!
I loved this post. I thought it was hilarious that you found all that stuff in your purses. 33 tubes of lipstick! It's like Christmas! I laughed when you said, "thought they were lost" about some items.
So, I checked out FlyLady and she is pretty cool. However, when it comes to fling boogies and your 21 purses, you should just disregard her "Rule of thumb:" that if you have two of any item and you only need one, get rid of the least desirable. Because, well, at least 18 or 19 purses are probably NEEDed, right? :) I think you would probably also like the blog thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com It's about organizing, too AND cheap/cute decorating.
Oh, I laughed at your previous posting about your "annual photo" of rich people drinking wine in robes. Thank you for posting it! I am still laughing. And the picture of Bently buckled in the airplane seat is wonderful!
Well there's your 72 hour kit, congrats! By the way, you're crazy.
That was AMAZING!! You could buy another purse with your found $15.00? :-)
This is incredible! If you put all of that into ONE purse it would probably break at the seams. $15.62 in change is a great find! You could buy a couple more lipsticks!
Post a Comment