Sorry
Mr. Spot, but Bentley's new BFF is Ralphie, a little blue dog. A couple months ago, we discovered that he likes to have things close to his little body when he is falling asleep so we gave him Ralphie one night. He immediately hugged him tight and fell asleep. Since then, they have become the best of friends! Ralphie's nose is always crusty with dried drool because Bentley chews on it all the time. He doesn't ever kiss/chew on Ralphie anywhere else, just his nose. And lately when I go to get Bentley up from a nap, I find them wrestling together, and Ralphie almost always wins.
5 comments:
Adorable!
I love that his name is Ralphie...
I can't believe how much he has changed and grown since he was a newborn! Super cute!!!
That is SO PRECIOUS. I'm so glad that your Bubs has found a lovey. I hope you've thought or been able to get a second one to have on hand.....you have witnessed the fiasco that has been the deteriorating Fluffy, yes? Don't wait until little blue dog is discontinued! haha
That is absolutely adorable! What about the spot on the wall underneath the shelf? Has that been replaced by Ralphie?!
Okay, is it just me or is Bentley's hair red?!
Post a Comment