Tuesday, December 09, 2008

6 Months Old!














Our baby guy is getting SO big. Sunday was 6 months old for the little champ. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, fun, sweet son. He has already changed our lives so much and taught us more than we could have imagined. Happy half birthday big guy, we LOVE you!!!

These days he is rolling like crazy, sitting up pretty well by himself, eating everything he can possibly get his hands on, he's gone bananas for bananas, he jumps constantly, and always squeals like a velociraptor. During Sunday school last week, I was sitting in the second row and I put him on the floor next to me, and before I knew it he had rolled all the way up to the front and was under the teacher's table! What a sneaky guy.

2 comments:

Milan Maternity said...

What a little "Jimmy"! I can't believe he's that old already, time goes by way too fast!

Leslie said...

a velociraptor huh? We had one of those for dinner the other night.

This kid is so adorable. I can't get enough of him. the only thing better than seeing all of these pics of him would be for me to actually hold the little guy again. Alas.

Did you color your hair darker?

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.