Saturday, December 20, 2008

An Early Christmas...

Santa came early for us this year... Hallelujah, it was about time!! If you've ever been to our apartment, you will fully understand how dire this situation was.  Thank you, thank you Santa, seriously!

Before:









After:

9 comments:

Mallory said...

Diane! they are beautiful!!! merry christmas indeed!!

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

Did you ever think you'd see the day when you got so giddy over something like new couches? I completely understand.

I love em!

Hilarie* said...

They look great! IT is so much fun to get new furniture!!!

April said...

We still have the same futon from our college days. Someday we'll move on up in the world.

Santa has great taste!!

TyBrit Boyce said...

Wow! What did you do with your old futon? I can't believe you got new furniture! The room looks completely different! I can't wait to see it in real life in a couple of weeks!

Emily said...

Sorry about our disappearing act! We were really bummed that we didn't get your pie, Diane, but we laughed about how quick you were on swapping your motives and becoming the president of the welcoming committee! I am sure you are not the only person who was surprised to not find us there. We barely found out that we were moving a few days before Christmas. Since we are just letting the Rognon's take over our rent until the end of the semester, we will be back to good old Peterson Pointe soon... you can let the welcoming committee know that. ;)

P.S. We think your couches are awesome.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Doesn't it make you feel great to have new furniture? 50 points to you for knowing the title of my post. I was just curious to know who should be my best friend. You win!

Leslie said...

Love them!! I am so happy for you!
ALL of us give our thanks to Santa for this one!
haha

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

love it! it looks so good..i love new furniture :)

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.