Monday, December 08, 2008

Twilight












I, like every other 12 year old girl went to the 12:30 am showing of Twilight! I'm not totally gay for Twilight like some, but I will unashamedly admit that they're entertaining. I had zero expectations for the movie and was pleasantly surprised. Plus Edward grew on me after a few minutes. But, my favorite thing was how everyone in the whole theater cheered at every little thing, it was very funny. That, and watching Gail boss everybody in the theater around before the movie so we could sit together. The movie didn't actually start until after 1 which meant we didn't get home until about 4 since we saw it in IF, and I got up just a couple hours later for work. It was so worth it. So was the $17 popcorn and diet coke.
The crazies that night were myself, Gail, Fay, Julianne, Alesa, Shelby, Cindy, Shannon, and Shelby's sister-in-law... all wearing vampire teeth. (p.s.- who is that freak in the red lipstick?)

4 comments:

CP said...

Glad you enjoyed. Please tell Gail I love her haircut!

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

We were total slackers and didn't see it until almost noon the NEXT day! But Justin came with me. I also had zero expectations and therefore was pleasantly surprised too!

P.S. It was so good seeing you at Thanksgiving. I wish we could see each other more often.

Carol said...

nice - looks like fun. i didn't go see it until monday night but i still liked it but did laugh out loud at some parts that weren't supposed to be funny but that i found funny...ie when edward smells bella for the first time in the classroom - now that was just funny.

Dixie & Markus said...

I love the vampire teeth!! I'm going to see it tomorrow!! It just barely came out in England! I've to wait all this time!! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.