Monday, March 23, 2009

Valentines Day

Yes, I realize that Valentines Day was a month ago. Oh well. And just so everybody is clear, this is a JOKE. We thought it would be funny to make this and send it to my family for Valentines Day.



But you do have to admit, Bentley is pretty dang cute..... haha

















For V-day, we went out to dinner at a Chinese place and just spent the evening together, it was really nice. Jimmy got me some beautiful red roses and a gift certificate for a massage at Sage day spa, and I made him a card, a candy thing, and got him a lift ticket to go snowboarding. Jimmy forgot to get me a card so as a joke, he sang it to me in a really cheezy way. It was funny. I'm glad I have such a ROCKIN' (and hot) husband. Love that guy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

He is ADORABLE! No really, he is!

Leslie said...

I have to say that I did let out a little chuckle when I got this in the mail. Poor kid. So exploited. Buttcrack and all.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.