Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring is Coming... Maybe

Here in the frozen tundra where we live, the snow is melting! We can actually see grass; this is a great thing. We have even recently reached 60 degrees or so! It snowed several times after that, but that's beside the point. I am loving "spring", I've been wearing flip flops (which I wear even in the snow) and skirts and crossing my fingers for the sun to come back permanently. Because, in our house warmer weather means:

going on lots of walks...












swimming...
(Bentley and I got to go swimming recently at an indoor pool near us, we loved it! He just looked so dorky afterward that I couldn't get enough)












and wearing a little less... And who doesn't love that?

2 comments:

RatalieNose said...

Those cheeks are to die for!!
I bet Grandma Bozzo is DYING!!!

Becky said...

Burr! I hate being cold. I hope it warms up soon for you.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.