Jimmy's little sister, Vanessa signed up for a weekly snowboarding class at Targhee this semester. Unfortunately for her, but lucky for me, she decided snowboarding wasn't her thing so she offered me her tickets and free babysitting!! Of course I couldn't say no, so I was able to enjoy several trips up there this winter of free boarding by myself. :) Thank you Vanessa!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Targhee, How I Love Thee!
Jimmy's little sister, Vanessa signed up for a weekly snowboarding class at Targhee this semester. Unfortunately for her, but lucky for me, she decided snowboarding wasn't her thing so she offered me her tickets and free babysitting!! Of course I couldn't say no, so I was able to enjoy several trips up there this winter of free boarding by myself. :) Thank you Vanessa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.
2 comments:
So fun!
You're so cute with a red nose!
Teehee
It is so cool that Vanessa was nice enough to give you her passes AND FREE BABYSITTING! And you got to get out for some fun alone time on the slopes. Sad that OJ couldn't go but I'm glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment