Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Slug

Yes, I have been a blog slug. And I knew it. The reasons: (I'll explain more in further posts, but these are a few highlights)
  • I have been in a winter funk. Most days, I decided that it was so much more fun to sleep in my cozy bed during Bentley's few and far between naptimes than to blog with our slow internet. But now that it's a balmy 40 degrees outside, I'm starting to feel more energy and I'm finally coming out of it.
  • I was out of town for a while visiting my sister Kristen and her family in Houston!
  • We had Heber, Barry and Dianna come to stay with us. Yay!
  • Our thoughts have been consumed with questions of what we are doing with our lives after Jimmy graduates in July... no answers yet. Ugh.
  • I've been snowboarding some this season, thanks to free tickets and free babysitting from Vanessa! And I get to go again this week!
  • Bentley is always on the move. At 9 months, he is walking along furniture and getting into everything he's not supposed to. He is SO cute and FAT! I have been spending a lot of time just playing with him/chasing him and I love it, he is so fun.

Anyway, I will try this week to be good and post pictures of this stuff and more that has been keeping us busy for the last month and a half...

if I feel like it :)

2 comments:

RatalieNose said...

Good for you girl!
You do what you want when you want to!
I love that your baby is a chunk!!
What a Lewis!!!!

Leslie said...

I am thinking about you guys. And your plans. And how they should lead you to move to Virginia. Because that's where I am and maybe then OJ will talk to me again. Anyway, I am sure that it is all going to work out, even if you don't move here. The not knowing sucks, I know!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.