In the past few weeks, I had two opportunities to perform, which is really fun for me. I played in Jackson, WY with my old band, Whiskey Hollow at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and as a guest with a fun band called
Celtic Air at the Colonial Theater in Idaho Falls.
Whiskey Hollow:


Angelina Baker:
Come Thou Font of Every Blessing:
4 comments:
first of all... you are absolutely gorgeous!
second... love that you're in a band! totally let me know when your shows are! i'd love to come!
third... bentley is so adorable!
fourth... glad you found me!
So fun!
You're amazing!
that's awesome that you got to perform again. tyler was sitting on my lap when i watched the videos and his head was bobbing back and forth - he's a fan!
I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IT!
All this time and that's the first chance I get at seeing you perform. Awesome job! You should make a CD and send it to me. Thank you. :)
Post a Comment