Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a skunk!

For Halloween, my favorite holiday, I decided to sew Bentley's costume. He's going to be a...













I always call him a skunk and sometimes he smells like one, so I thought it would be fitting. I'm still deciding on Jimmy and my costumes. Any ideas? I can't wait to get started on Bentley's!

5 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Super cute! So glad to see that I'm one of your "friends" thanks for adding me, I have you on my blog as well!

Mallory said...

So CUTE! that is a great idea! i wish that i could sew something like that! post lots of pictures when its done!

Ashley said...

That is so adorable! I started sewing Penny a custome a few weeks ago! I don't have a sewing machine, so I have been doing it by hand, not too bad though, it's a small costume. She is going to be a cute little witch! I have finished the bodice and the sleeves, I just need to make the skirt and the hat. I even bought her a little black caldrin(sp?) to use as a trick-or-treat bucket!

Amanda said...

that is so cute! so this is kinda random, but yesterday my husband and i were driving next to this police car and i couldnt for the life of me figure out why the officer looked so familiar. then like 5 hours later i was like HEY THATS DIANES HUSBAND! lol. i was very proud of myself for figuring it out.

Leslie said...

That will be hilarious! I can't wait to see pics.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.