Friday, September 26, 2008

Doing Better!

The last few weeks have been great- Bentley is getting over his colic (yay!) and is starting to be much happier and more chill, and he has been so much fun lately! He rolled over and started laughing in the same week, and I just had to pack up a bunch of clothes he's too big for now; it's weird to think he's growing up already. We're starting to get into more of a routine, and I'm getting more energy back, which feels great! I even went running a few times and cooked dinner every night! We've still had great weather lately so it's been fun to go on walks or sit outside on a blanket and play with Little-Man B and soak up the last of the summer sun.

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

cute! I'm glad he's doing better now! sad babies are no fun! It must be nice to have energy back! :) can't wait.

Julianne and Kai said...

LOL!! He is SO cute! This makes me laugh I love little boys I just wanna squeeze em and kiss em! Ha.. I really like you guys too, you and gail are such cute, sweet girls I love hanging out with you guys! ...The little guys grow so fast he already looks like an executive!! haha..

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.