Sunday, September 28, 2008

Redecorating

A while ago, I bought these cool wall squares from my friend Cassie's store, Madison Envy, so I got inspired to vamp up my house a little. I've really liked the brocade look lately, so I threw a little of that in the mix and switched things around the house. I found these cool decorating websites- Brocade Home, and Apartment Therapy which helped in the inspiration department. My decorating is nothing fancy, but I had fun making the pillows and picking everything out. I can't wait to be out of an apartment and have a real house to decorate someday!!

7 comments:

Mallory said...

WOW! it looks really really good. i'll have to check out those websites, i need all the help i can get decorating this place! :)

Ben and Diana Hull said...

I love your apartment. It looks so nice.

Ashley said...

So cute!!!! Your apt looks way better than ours ever did when we lived there! We have changed our decor a bit once we moved here, I'll have to post some pics one day when our apt is clean!

Cassie said...

It looks so cute! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, for one... I'm digging the apartment. You're so great at design! I may just have to e-mail you for help when Thomas and I end up in a tiny closet size studio in NYC! Ack! :-) (that's a joyful 'ack' truly...)

Secondly, it appears I tagged you on my blog for a meme... heh heh heh... Just thought you might (maybe) have a little fun with it. At any rate, if you want to do it, it's here.

You're gorgeous, and your apartment rocks hardcore!! :-)

The Olligschlager Family said...

Wow you are great at decorating! Your house will be awesome some day!

Leslie said...

Everything came out awesome! I love how it looks so perfect and put together. I really like your pillows.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.