1. Birthplace: Vernal, Utah- yes, home of the dinosaurs

2. Favorite Vacation Destination: New Zealand, of course (specifically Stewart Island)! Or, more frequently, Capitola beach, California.



3. Favorite Color: Green, though red is my favorite to decorate with.

4. Dream Career: Surf photographer or fashion designer.


5. Guilty Pleasure: Massage... mmm!

6. Favorite Hobby: Too hard to decide!! Surfing, rock climbing, longboarding, traveling, swimming, shopping, being with my family, etc...




7. Favorite Restaurant: Buca di Beppo and anywhere that serves yummy fresh seafood/sushi


8. Favorite Actress: don't have one but I've always liked Julia Roberts (classic, I know), and Ashley Judd (Double Jeopardy).


9. Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt or Edward Norton.


10. Favorite Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler ('89 or older), which is what I drove in Highschool. Man, I miss that thing! Either that or a Porche 911 turbo.


11. Favorite Place to Shop for Myself: Anthropologie... when I'm rich.

12. Favorite Flower: Calla Lilly.

Here are the 5 people who I tag... Gail, Fay, Leslie, Emily Smith, Emily Webster.
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box.
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer. (Or 'Save Picture As' in file)
3 comments:
i never realized how much we have in common! i had no idea you surfed! i've been surfing since i was like 11 :)
and sushi- awesome.
bentley is adorable btw :)
Cute new baby!! How was your delivery?
Hey I moved my blog...AGAIN. Come visit.
www(dot)frommysideofthefence(dot)com
It was so good to see your answers and learn a little more about you! I sure loved answering those questions.. and finding such fun pictures too!!! Thanks for doing it.. it was fun!
Post a Comment