Here are some of the many things that have NOT put me in to labor yet:
-Stripping my membranes
-Walking stairs
-Massage
-Eating mangoes
-Long walks, every day
-Sex
-Bouncing on the yoga ball
-Foot massage/accupressure
-Castor oil (yes, three times)
...Any more ideas??
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.
2 comments:
here's one....wait for your due date!!
HAHA
I know you love that.
I can't believe you've been going on long walks WITHOUT me. And having so much sex. Not without me, of course. I mean, the sex has been without me, but what I'm trying to say is that I CAN believe you've been having it without me, I just can't believe you've been having so much sex this far along. Anyway.
I'd go for more sex but that's me. Have you tried jumping on a trampoline or eating really spicy food?
-michelle
Post a Comment