D!!!! Not that I've ever had a baby but from what I can tell, new moms are tired and cranky so my advice to you is sleep sleep sleep! Haha, I bet its pretty easy with your belly bulge! I don't know when I am coming up to Idaho but I'm not taking summer classes so it will probly be end of June beginning of July! I love you!
4 comments:
D!!!! Not that I've ever had a baby but from what I can tell, new moms are tired and cranky so my advice to you is sleep sleep sleep! Haha, I bet its pretty easy with your belly bulge! I don't know when I am coming up to Idaho but I'm not taking summer classes so it will probly be end of June beginning of July! I love you!
hee hee.
Good little Bentley, stay in there for just a few more days and Auntie DiDi will be so happy!!!!
How many weeks ar eyou now? I'll keep watch'n for ya! I would really love to see you cute little boy when he DECIDES... to come! That little stinker!
I work Wednesday night, and Sat/sun night this week! Hope to see you!
Post a Comment