Friday, June 06, 2008

Here's something that will work!

I'm getting induced at 8:00 tonight so we should have the little guy here tomorrow!! We are SO excited and can't wait to meet the newest Killer Koller!

9 comments:

Emily Webster said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Good luck Diane!!! Can't wait to meet the little Bentley!

Carol said...

good luck i cant wait to see the pictures :)

Brady & Kelsey said...

Yay!! So exciting! Can't wait to see him :)

Amanda said...

hey diane! its amanda from lifeguarding class, i was wondering if you had him yet and was looking on your facebook and found your blog! good luck with the induction and cant wait to see pics of your adorable little guy!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

yaay!! Good luck! Hope everything goes perfect!

The McMullin's said...

Good Luck! I am excited to see him!! If you want a dinner just let us know!

Evan said...

We are so pumped. Can't wait to see the newest Koller edition, especially in that killer black nike OSU number we pulled for you guys. Hope Di is surviving and it went very easily so she only has good things to say to whit about how easy giving birth is, so we can get our own little "Killer Carlile!"

Becky said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see the pictures.

April said...

You and Joe Weston had baby boys on the same day. Cool birthdate- 6-7-08! Congratulations! I love his name!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.