Monday, February 01, 2010

A New Look!

Hopefully the new look means new posts.  I mean to do one almost every day but I just can't not play with this guy instead...

I'll do it though!  Lots to report on in the Koller home of late.

5 comments:

Gail B said...

seriously, get some support to hide that belly.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

For goodness sake, your child has turned into a giant since the last photos. Congrats and please come to CA and play with the girls.

Whitney said...

He is getting so big! Crazy!!! I look forward to the many new posts from ya!

Leslie said...

he is so cute. love the chub on him. miss you. like the new blog look. looking forward to more posts.

Carol said...

i love the new look and family picture! you guys all look so great! he sure is a cutie :)

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.