Sunday, February 07, 2010

How Am I Still Alive?

Once upon a time a friend named Logan and I decided it would be a fun idea to buy an old running Subaru for $75, spray paint it really ugly, and jump it until it died. So we did. And yes, it was very, very fun. (this video doesn't show the best one though, but it's still pretty sweet)

But really, this isn't even the half of the insane things I've done in my life. I've got quite a few stories I could share... I'm not exactly sure how I've made it to be 24 years old.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKqJGqkYTg

5 comments:

Gail B said...

Im so glad you found this. Its a great video. I was so shocked when i saw this. Also... remember all the glass you had down your shirt after - and the bruises from the seatbelt. But hey you were ok.

Kurt and Lynlee said...

What on earth were you thinking??? You had bruises and glass all over too? You were crazy! : )

Carol said...

ok that was freaking awesome! love it!!!

Sheen said...

SA.WEET! that was awesome!

Dixie & Markus said...

Yessssss! Have I ever told you that one of my life dreams is to be a driver in a demolition derby? We should date......

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.