Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Milan Maternity

No, I'm not pregnant.  But, I just wanted to give a holla to my friend's maternity clothes business, Milan Maternity.  Her clothes are actually affordable and really cute.  She has everything from cute basic tees to nicer pieces, many of which can be worn before or after pregnancy too.  Everything is available online.  Oh, and did I mention that she designed the clothes herself?  Yeah, she's awesome.

I can't wait to get these 3 shirts next time.  And more.



4 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

way way cute! Thanks for posting that! I will for sure buy clothes from her next time around...hopefully not for another couple years! ha!

Tamber said...

I love them. They are so cute. I will have to keep that in mind for when I get pregnant again. I got rid of all my pregnancy clothes last time because they were all going out of style.

Christina Eve Lewis said...

Speaking of pregos...I've never seen yours and Jimmy's baby! ( This is his cousin by the way :)...I want to see this little guy!

Dixie said...

Fashionable and affordable maternity clothes! I wish I knew about these earlier. Cool maternity clothes are hard to come by in these parts. I'm lookin' pretty ridic these days.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.