Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Big Move









Front room, front door behind me


































Downstairs bathroom, to the right of the big clock in the last pic




















Kitchen area; the best part is my huge pantry!































Back door and our backyard. There is a big common area in back of us with playplaces and stuff. It's pretty nice.











From the landing of the stairs











Bentley's room- did you notice that he pulled the drapes down on one side? Nice.





















Office / Craft room - please never mind the painting in it's hideous beginning stages. This room is not decorated at all yet, maybe in January when things slow down... And of course, my craft closet :)











Laundry Upstairs











Upstairs Bathroom











Our Bedroom. Notice the 2 walk-in closets, so nice! It's almost big enough to hold all my shoes... :)






















And, yours truly!

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Lookin' good! Glad to see you guys are alive and doing well! Bentley is getting so big- crazy! Hope you guys are living it up in Rexburg, we sure miss you guys!

Mallory said...

WOW! its gorgeous!!!! and huge!
uggg.. i just looked around and it made my tiny apartment look even smaller! :) you guys are blessed!!!

Emily Webster said...

Cute! I can't wait until I have hardwood floors! And I love your headboard/bedding. I love it all, really. Come over and decorate my place!

Evan said...

very Koller-ish. I love it.

Carol said...

i love your new place! you decorated it so cute! congrats.

Hilarie* said...

Oh what fun! Your place is super cute! I love your updated picts. Your little boy is soooo cute! I remember taking care of you that one night... having so much fun!! Glad to see all is well. Way to go on graduating!!!

Dixie said...

Nice place, looks very roomy. Who is that kid in the pics?? There's no way that's little Bentley!?!

Becky said...

It's so nice! Where did you move? I love it.

TyBrit Boyce said...

Diane,
I've never seen the upstairs of your place but it is STUNNING what you've done to the place!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.