Friday, May 08, 2009

Yay Betsy and Danny!

Betsy, one of my best girlyfriends since high school got married this summer to a pretty awesome guy, Danny, and Bentley and I got to go down for the big event! Through all of high school, Betsy and I spent many a day working on our tans by the pool, freaking out about boys, and enjoying many silly and raucous nights together (suckaface)... Such great memories! It was so great to see Betsy so happy. She looked gorgeous and everything went well. Her dress was so cool too! I like Danny a lot and think he's a great fit for Betsy.

While we were there, we got to stay a night with another great friend, Emily. Em was my neighbor/sister forever and I've missed her so much! She and I, alongside our sisters, grew up playing dress up, rollerskating in the court, making killer movies, and doing ridiculously lucrative lemonade stands together. It's so fun to laugh about all the silly things we did. Oh, and she's going to be a mom in a couple months!

It was so good to see them, what a fun trip! Plus, Gail was able to come down all the way too, but only for a couple hours- 8 hours of driving for a quick visit to see Betsy! I was happy to see her there too, even though she is my next door neighbor :)

1 comment:

The Wilkins Family said...

Oh my gosh...congratulations Betsy!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for her and her hubby! Thanks for posting Diane

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.