I knew he would get you something WAY AWESOMER for your birthday this year. You guys always give each other the best presents. That is RAD that you got a good camera! I know you will put it to good use. YAY!
Ooh, that is love!
You are one lucky girl!
I truly do want to believe Leslie that "you will put to good use" as I have yet to see 1 SINGLE PICTURE and your birthday was 5 DAYS AGO.sigh....And yes, my brodder is pretty amazing. He had this planned for months.
I expect nothing but exceptional photos on your ZORG from now on!! That is one fine piece of equipment for one fine lady!
Post a Comment
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and whatever comes to my fingertips.
5 comments:
I knew he would get you something WAY AWESOMER for your birthday this year. You guys always give each other the best presents. That is RAD that you got a good camera! I know you will put it to good use. YAY!
Ooh, that is love!
You are one lucky girl!
I truly do want to believe Leslie that "you will put to good use" as I have yet to see 1 SINGLE PICTURE and your birthday was 5 DAYS AGO.
sigh....
And yes, my brodder is pretty amazing. He had this planned for months.
I expect nothing but exceptional photos on your ZORG from now on!! That is one fine piece of equipment for one fine lady!
Post a Comment