Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can You Guess What's In The Cup Holder...?

Let me just begin by saying that my son is the coolest kid I've ever seen. With that said, here is a favorite (but gross) story...

I happen to love Bentley's fat squishy body so on this particular afternoon he was enjoying some nudity while playing in the family room. The pictured tray was sitting on the ground as Bentley was running around and doing his thing. I heard some water spilling or so I thought and looked up to find him standing maybe a foot from this tray with his hips sticking forward, leaning back, and purposefully peeing in this cup holder! I'm not kidding, I watched him intentionally aim and shoot, at only 11 months old. I was laughing so hard at his skill I couldn't believe it. And he had good aim too- not a drop on the ground! Potty training anyone?

No comments:

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.