Friday, October 03, 2008

13 things I can't get enough of...

13. Solitare. Yep.







12. Tip Junkie and Hostess With the Mostess. Awesome crafty ideas.






11.Knuckleheads Clothing. Cutest little kid clothes EVER! I can't wait until Bentley gets bigger so he can fit into all the stuff he has! (Thank you Lolly!)








10. Adobe Illustrator. You can do anything with it, really.







9. Arrested Development. Hilarious.







8. Edamame. Once you start, you'll never stop.








7. Sewing anything and everything (pillows, Halloween costumes, baby shoes and other baby stuff, etc.). I'm kinda hooked.







6. Apple Juice.








5. Steve and Barry's. I LOVE the new Sarah Jessica Parker line, Bitten. And the best thing is that everything in the store is under $8.98! What a dream!







4. My Bella Slings baby wrap and sling! They are amazing and are the best ones I've found. With Bentley being colicy and not letting me set him down, the only thing that saved me was being able to wrap him up and get on with things like cleaning, going on walks, etc. I got two and I LOVE them!










3. My Mac!







2. Pavlova. It is absolutely the most delicious dessert in the world. I discovered it while I was in New Zealand and now I'm hooked for life.









and of course...
1. Jimmy and Bentley. Amazing and wonderful; the best ever!

2 comments:

Froska said...

I LOVE pavlova! Love baby carriers! Love our new Mac but have had a hard time getting used to it. Oh and Lilly is going to wear the tutu you made her for her B-day for Halloween. She loves it.

Amanda said...

love the slings :)
and edamame! i just made a whole frozen bag full and ate it pretty much in a day.

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.