At 2 months old, Bentley was blessed on August 3rd in church by Jimmy. Dad Washburn, Grandpa Lewis, Curtis Benson, Stu Draper, and Joe Lienemann also helped. Jimmy did a great job with the blessing, even though Bentley screamed through the whole thing! Jimmy is such a great guy, I am so glad he was able to give the blessing and that he is such a great dad. I'm so lucky! The blessing was beautiful, it was clear to me that we were blessed with a very special little guy.




Mom Washburn made his outfit, it turned out really cute! And of course, B had a faux hawk.



Jimmy recorded the blessing, and when Bentley and I were listening to it afterward, he smiled, stuck out his tongue, and laughed through the whole dang thing! What a little punk.
9 comments:
Congrats Bentley. You are sure a lucky little fo-hawk man to have two great 'rents. Hope you guys are well. We plan on partying with you starting in September baby!!! He sure is a cute little guy.
So precious! And I love your new blog layout! I'm STILL trying to find a layout that I love. Haven't found it yet...
I love your little family.
Oh and I'm glad you tried the chips! I'm so addicted...
such great pics! he's such a handsome little guy! ...and katherine screamed through her whole blessing too, little scandals!
His little outfit is so cute! You are a good lookin' little family! Sydney cried through her entire blessing too...I guess they all want a chance to get in their two cents. :)
All your posts are so great! It looks like you've had an awesome summer. I like to see what you guys are up to. You look like you really know how to have fun! :) I especially liked the blessing pictures. Bentley is so cute! I also loved the bluegrass pictures. I LOVE your bluegrass band, pickin' grass. PLEASE keep practicing outside my window. :)
Diane! What a cute little guy! I love his name. You look beatiful and so happy. We are living in Vegas now and I'm due in 5 weeks with my little guy. Excited, but nervous to have two kids!!!! Ahhhh! Take care!
He looks just like you!!
Wow he sure has grown since I saw him last. You can see more Jimmy in those picts!!! How have you been doing? Fae gives me updates now and again at work! Hope all is well. Next week I'll be free, if you wanna get together!
I cant believe I missed Bentley's baby blessing. I miss you. We are out of town again, but will be back soon, so I will just have to stop by and see that handsome fellow. See you soon.
Post a Comment