Friday, April 04, 2008

She's A Crafty Mama

For anyone who really knows me, I am a crafty gal. Or at least I pretend to be. So, given that we are having a kid, that craftiness has of course come out. Jimmy has been extremely patient with all my projects, and he is happy that I'm actually finishing projects these days instead of starting hundreds of new ones without finishing the old ones! Here is some of what I've been working on:

A "B" is for Bentley blanket (yes, we believe Gummy/Ralphy has a name now):













A shelf for his room (thanks to Jimmy's help):











Wood letters covered in paper to go on his shelf (if we decide on a different name, we're in trouble!):














And my very first quilt for the little guy (still a work in progress):














Nothing spectacular, but it keeps me busy and happy through all my "nesting" (what a dumb word).

2 comments:

Emily Webster said...

so cute! Love it! I think the most I could do for the little guy is knit him a scarf...but I don't think he'd like that much...;-)

Carol said...

you are crafty but i love it! i love the letters and the blanket you made him oh and yes! i love his name :)

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.