I babysit Nadezhda every Wednesday while Gail and Curtis teach music lessons in Idaho Falls, so this year I got her for Halloween! Gail had her in a cute orange velvet pumpkin outfit complete with a hat. I got to take her on her first trick-or-treating trip to our neighbors! She is the cutest ever! Also, to kick off Halloween, Gail and Curtis, our neighbors Fay and Jared, Jimmy and I all carved pumpkins on Monday for family night. See our fine product below!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween!!
Since Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday (who wouldn't love dressing up as whatever you want, running around late at night, and getting enough free candy to last you the next year?), it was a given that I would dress up! Jimmy had to work all night, but luckily he was assigned to work the campus Halloween carnival and dance that I ended up going to with his sister Vanessa, so we still got to be together. Jimmy's supervisor even let him come find me and dance with me on all the slow songs! I was dressed as a fairy (it was last minute- I'll be more creative next year, I promise!), and Vanessa was a punked out GI Jane, complete with egg whites in her hair. It looked pretty sweet. We both had fun with our makeup too (p.s.- you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you want).





I babysit Nadezhda every Wednesday while Gail and Curtis teach music lessons in Idaho Falls, so this year I got her for Halloween! Gail had her in a cute orange velvet pumpkin outfit complete with a hat. I got to take her on her first trick-or-treating trip to our neighbors! She is the cutest ever! Also, to kick off Halloween, Gail and Curtis, our neighbors Fay and Jared, Jimmy and I all carved pumpkins on Monday for family night. See our fine product below!


I babysit Nadezhda every Wednesday while Gail and Curtis teach music lessons in Idaho Falls, so this year I got her for Halloween! Gail had her in a cute orange velvet pumpkin outfit complete with a hat. I got to take her on her first trick-or-treating trip to our neighbors! She is the cutest ever! Also, to kick off Halloween, Gail and Curtis, our neighbors Fay and Jared, Jimmy and I all carved pumpkins on Monday for family night. See our fine product below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.
1 comment:
Ok so I was going to rip on Jimmy for his costume but after reading that's a really cool story that's neat you guys got to hang out even though he was working. I am glad you told us to click on the photos to see the make up better both you girls look freaking great - i love it!!
Post a Comment