Curtis and I also tried out for Acoustic Cafe and made it for this Thursday night! Since it's my last semester and last chance to do this stuff, I decided to go all out.
Other than that, we haven't been up to too much lately. Vanessa (Jim's sister) and I went out to Coldstone, definitely a highlight! I chose the most delicious- berry cheesecake! Yum. I've been pretty sick again this week which meant another IV- no fun! The lucky part is, though, that my neighbor Fay is a nurse up at the hospital and has offered to do my IV's for free- what a dream! That just means I have to buy the drugs and supplies, which ends up saving us a ton from the home healthcare! Thank you Fay!
Jim (a.k.a. Officer Koller) has had some interesting calls this week. The funniest was a lactose intolerant kid who drank a milkshake and cough syrup (still not sure why) and got really sick on campus. Of course Jimmy was the first responder to the call (as if he doesn't get enough of the being sick at home!) and had to take care of the guy- poor Jim! He works so hard and is, as always, the best ever!
9 comments:
Hi Diane! I have actually wanted to talk to for you all about New Zealand! Hopefully we will actually meet each other face to face someday and we can chat all about it! I really miss NZ so it would be great to talk to someone who understands my pain!
Diane, what's up cuz??????? I haven't talked to you for days, good to see you're still alive and making babies! You need to talk to Erika about NZ, I just don't comprehend yet. But we're going there next year HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA
Hi Diane, I saw that you made a comment on Jensen and Erika's blog and just wanted to say hi. I'm married to your cousin Chris Hart. Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope all is well. www.thehart-family.blogspot.com
Ok I love that you are playing in bands and doing shows - that's freaking awesome but totally not surprising :)
Sorry to hear you are so sick but Fay has got to be the worlds best neighbor huh!
I love that you are updating frequently - kudos girl :)
Hi Jim and Diane! I love the blog!! I didn't know you had one, thanks to Bekah for getting you off your butt! Diane, puking during pregnancy means you'll have a healthy baby and an exhausted mommy! It snowed here today, its been 7 years since I've seen snow. I loved it! Craig says "hi." I love the internet! It's great to hear from everybody! Love Aunt Pooh: }
HEY!!! ongrats on being a police man... evn though i hate cops... jk just the ones on motorcycles that pull me over and ongrats on being prego!!! i have a blog too chek it out!!
love you guys!!!
emily
just wanted to let you know I voted for the boy, because that is obviously what it is going to be. -Ev
I'm with Carol...I think it's awesome that you play in a band too!! ...but totally not a shocker :)
Congrats on the baby thing too!! That's awesome!! I heard your big sis was sicker than sick for a long time this time 'round...that sucks!!
I hadn't heard that your hubby was a cop until you mentioned it on this thing...of course I think that is THE best job in the world!!
If you are ever wanting to move to Phoenix...we are hiring 500 officers in the next 2 years...the $$ is getting better & better...& they are even offering sign-on bonus cash too (a bunch of crap if you ask me...since I didn't get in on that!!)
Keep us updated!!
Randi
Hey, great video clip of the band!
Post a Comment