APRIL: My friends Fay, Leslie and I put on a baby shower for Gail. There were a ton of people there, and it went great!
MAY: Jimmy graduated from the police academy, way to go Jim!! Gail gave birth to the cutest girl ever, Nadezhda. She is so fun and cute!

JUNE: Jimmy and I went to the Rexburg Air Show, which turned out to actually be pretty impressive! Also, we got to go to Phoenix, AZ for a Willyerd family reunion. It was really organized and there was so much to do. Jim hadn't met anybody on that side of my family, and he fit right in! We loved seeing everybody, it had been so long!



JULY: My parents, and my sister Kristen and her kids came to visit for Nadezhda's baby blessing. They didn't stay long, but we had lots of fun. We always love having our family visit us!! Also, my band in Jackson, Wy had a show in Dubois, Wy that was really fun. The place that hired us paid for our hotel there for a couple nights, and for our delicious dinner (lobster)! It was a fun (free) getaway for Jimmy and me. We also had a show in the Grand Teton National Park, where I used to work, so we went camping, and met up with some friends and went hiking in Yellowstone. It was so beautiful! I miss that place. Jimmy's sister, Dianna and her husband Barry also came to visit for a while. It was so fun to have them here! It was really hot, so we stayed cool by floating down the Snake River almost every day. We also went to Jackson and West Yellowstone, some of their favorite places. We love our family!








AUGUST: My brother, Paul, his wife Emily, and their cute kids came to stay with us for a bit. Our band, Pickin' Grass had a fun show in Victor, Idaho. We played a lot of music, went to the Rexburg splash park, and went fishing. Also, Jimmy finally got hired as a full time police officer for Rexburg, working on the BYUI campus. He loves his job and is keeping really busy with that. And he looks great in uniform!! I got to go to Tucson, AZ to visit my sister Kristen and her family. She is pregnant and has been really sick, so I got to help out there. It was great to spend time with them! While I was gone, Jimmy secretly restored my cool old beach cruiser bike that had been stolen (then re-stolen by me, it's a long story). When I got home, the bike was sitting in the middle of the kitchen, beautifully new and shiny red. What a dream! Jim and I got to do some fun things this month like camping, kayaking, and fishing. We love to be outside!








SEPTEMBER: Jimmy's parents brought his little sister, Vanessa out to school here. We are so excited to have Vanessa here, she is so fun. While the fam was in town, we went to Yellowstone, and had a great time. I started my last semester of college EVER, I can't wait to graduate!

OCTOBER: The big news is..... WE'RE PREGNANT!! Yeah, we know, it's crazy. We're already having lots of fun with the morning sickness (and afternoon sickness, and night sickness, etc). I've been really sick lately and have had to get the IV's, drugs, and all. No fun. But Jimmy's mom, Kathy, keeps telling me that every time I puke, it just means that our baby will be even cuter. However, I wonder what that means when you actually puke ON your husband? Yes that's right, poor Jim. The other night I was laying in bed trying to focus on not throwing up when I actually puked on Jimmy, the carpet, all over myself, and on everything from the bed to the bathroom. That was the high point so far. So I think if Kathy's right, we're going to have the cutest baby ever (although we have a lot of competition with all of our cute nieces and nephews!)! Jim has been so great though, he is so excited. He talks to my stomach all the time, makes me listen to classical music so the baby gets smart, and even holds my hair back when I am throwing up (he dry-heaves every time, it's really cute). He's the best!
So there you go. And once again, I'll try to do better. -D
2 comments:
yay for so many things!! first, being preggers - congratulations - when are you due? second, jimmy graduating from the police academy and third, updating the blog, bout time girl :)
Sorry to hear you are so sick. It will get better I promise.
Can I just say WELL DONE! I am so proud! I so remember when you had that bike issue- and stole it back- love it! If you need a friend to coem wash your puke-filled sheets or anything- let me know! We, too, are very excited for you two to me mommy and daddy! It not only changes your life- but ours as well! yeppie!!
Post a Comment