I do realize this is a poor, neglected blog. We are just enjoying our 2 months of summer and blogging is the last thing I want to do!! Maybe I'll dedicate myself to it again sometime in the future. In the meantime, I know I'm lame.
Besides spending all our time at the splash park, going on walks, and just enjoying being outside, I have been doing tons of crafty projects lately, I'll post pictures sometime (when it's not so beautiful outside!). I've been making lots of baby gifts (carseat covers, pacifier clips, onesies, dresses, etc), clothes for me (skirts, dresses, shirts), I just did a friend's drapes last night, I've been oil painting, refinishing kid chairs, and lots of other stuff! But my biggest project lately is re-doing ALL the fabric on a kid bike trailer that I got for free from someone at church. The fabric was totally destroyed but the frame and wheels are still in good shape. I'm about halfway done and can't wait to get riding!! Bentley is going to love it.
Also, we LOVE LOVE LOVED having Gail, Curtis (or Taco as Bentley calls him) and Nadezhda in town this past week!! It felt like they never left. I think they're the greatest. I got some good pictures of our adventures so maybe I'll blog them later!... :)
I also thought I'd give a shout out to my friend's awesome business, Malan Maternity. She is awesome for creating this company on her own!! They are having a sweet giveaway too, so go check it out! http://www.milanmaternity.com/
And just because he's cute:
Friday, July 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.

2 comments:
D!!! I miss you! Thanks so much for your messages and comments, I have read them and they made me feel loved. It sounds like you are having an awesome crafty summer as usual. You gonna be down in Utah at all this summer? Perhaps I can steal away and come see you :)
i cant wait to see pics of the crafts you have been working on.
i went to your friends website and her clothes are amazing. makes me wish i was pregnant so i could wear some of those cute tops!! i love them!
Post a Comment