Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mr. B Man

I know I'm crappy at blogging regularly, oh well (so lay off it ryan!! j/k).  This kid has been keeping me more than a little busy!  I think about posts I could do all the time but don't ever get around to it.  Eh, I should stop making excuses at least anyway.

Bentley is such an awesome humanoid.  He's not even two yet and he totally cracks us up all the time.  He has so much personality.  He's crazy and sweet and smart.  He talks so much and has been putting sentences together and saying the awesomest stuff.  Here's a few things he's been up to lately:

Playing old school Nintendo with mom








Fixing stuff with dad












Getting haircuts - yes, we committed the unpardonable sin and chopped his luscious baby locks :(  The poor kid couldn't see past his long hair.  We miss it but think he is pretty cute in a mohawk anyway. 


Terrorizing cats (the other day he yanked one on the tail and got a scratch from it on his arm so I explained to him about how sometimes animals can hurt us if we aren't respectful to them and ever since then he has been pointing to his scratch and saying "sometimesssssssssss, cats hurt".












Enjoying the SUN!!!  Finally!  We spend basically every second of every warm day outside at the park or in the yard, or whatever gets us out of the house.  We love it!








Potty Training (and yes, it's going quite well despite the fact that he's not quite 2 yet)

















Making messes (in this particular picture, he found the salt shaker and poured salt everywhere.  Nice.  Other messes lately have included pen on furniture, popcorn kernels everywhere, etc.)











And just some general cuteness and smiles.



We seriously *LOVE* this little fruitcake :)

8 comments:

Dixie said...

I want to squish that boy!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow he's big!!! :-) He's so goshdarned adorable...

Leslie said...

I love all the pictures and I love his HAIRCUT! And is that a crop-a-dile and a paper cutter I see in a picture? CRAFTING, YES?!

Love you
Miss you
Youre freaking awesome

Carol said...

man he is a cutie!! i love how sometimmmmmmes cats hurt! my favorite.

Ashley said...

Too cute, kinda makes me want a boy.......ok not really but almost!!! awesome on the potty training thing! Penny finally has got it down and I am one proud mamma!!! Fun stuff!!!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

That's sooo cool!!! My goodness he's sooo cute!!!!! I'm so glad we bumped into each others blogs. THanks so much for being so sweet. I've been such a bum! We're moving this Friday and I'm just so excited to get moved!!!! IT rained today! I'm so nervous for it to rain on Friday!!!

Caryn said...

What a happy boy you have! I love his mohawk!

The Weatherspoon's said...

Rocky and I totally play old school nintendo too! haha. Our kids have so much in common, wheel of fortune...nintendo...

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.