We spent our time just hanging out, eating great food, playing music, and shopping. We also went to an awesome bluegrass show in Ohio, saw a movie (ok, it was New Moon...), cooked delicious mediterranean food, and hung out with some of Gail and Curtis's fun friends. Oh, and we ate Gail's amazing chocolate chip cookies.




Bentley and Nadezhda took a couple days to get used to sharing toys and being in each other's space, but they eventually got the hang of it. I loved watching them jump on Dezh's bed together. Bentley really liked their dog Drake ("doowake") and loved chasing him around. For some reason, B called Curtis "Taco". I have no idea why, but I love it!

It was hard to leave them, we had such a great time together, it was like we hadn't been apart at all. Besides Jimmy and Bentley, Gail is my best friend in the world. They were so good to let us stay with them and give us such a fun time. It was so good to see them all again, I sure love those guys!
5 comments:
looks like a fun trip. It makes me miss coming to your guys' house on Friday nights and having random fun. About the cake..I put the instant pudding in the middle...it is perfect because some of it soaks into the cake and makes it so yummy. Don't put too much though...oh, and you have to put a ring of frosting around the edge of the bottom cake so that the pudding doesn't leak out. Try it and let me know how it goes. (it is really good with the Banana Cream and then sliced banana's in the middle).
Oh man it looks like you guys had a blast! Dezh looks so grown up! And her hair is so long. And I miss that Benson crew! They're all so cute. You have and awesome sister! Well, she has an awesome sister too. I hope you guys get to fly out again sometime soon!
Looks like so much fun! miss those guys! Dezh is so big!
Im looking left... not cross-eyed.
i am so glad you got to go and hang out with her! i bet that was so fun for you two!
i love your new family photos that you got back too - you all look so great!
Post a Comment