We finally got the rest of our family pictures back from Shelby that she took in the fall (I do realize it is now March but we've both been a little busy)! Here are a few...
That is an adorable little family!! I love the pictures! Specially the top one! I love the red accented!!! Super cute! Your little boy sure has grown!!!
Hey Diane, I lost your email. Im sending in a big order tomorrow, and I thought you wantdd some earrings? I think thats what you said... if not just ignore me! LOVE THE PICTURES!!!
6 comments:
These pictures are so cute and very creative! Thanks for sharing. :)
Yep, That was Emily... not Shaun! ;)
So cute! I love Bentley's little chunky legs in the bridge picture!
that's one hot family! :)
That is an adorable little family!! I love the pictures! Specially the top one! I love the red accented!!! Super cute! Your little boy sure has grown!!!
Hey Diane, I lost your email. Im sending in a big order tomorrow, and I thought you wantdd some earrings? I think thats what you said... if not just ignore me! LOVE THE PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment