Monday, November 02, 2009

Elvis is in the house!

































I feel like I'm doing reruns now because I've posted all this on my picasa account, facebook, and now the blog....

But I hope you all had a happy Halloween anyway!

Bentley was Elvis (I made his costume with no pattern and am pretty darn proud of it!), and Jimmy and I were Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone from the Anchorman for our ward party. B's costume won at the ward party!

Jimmy worked Halloween night, so Elvis and I trick or treated, ate yummy chili, and Rock Band-ed all night with the McGary clan. We had a great time, but we missed Jimmy!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

that costume is ridiculously adorable.

Emily Webster said...

this was so cute, I dedicated a post on my blog too it. Love it. Bentley looks older! Tell him to stop growing!! Come to CA for xmas, k? OXOX

RatalieNose said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Emily said...

Bently's costume is wonderful! Good job, Diane! I think that the picture of him climbing up the step to trick or treat is classic. I was excited to see what you were up to this Halloween - it being your favorite holiday and all. I just knew that you were creating some amazing costumes! I am glad that you had fun.

Carol said...

holy crap i cant believe you made that costume with no pattern but i have to say i am not surprised you girls are all so talented.

i LOVE Elvis - he looks so stinkin' cute!!!! seriously!!

The Olligschlager Family said...

What a cute costume! You are very talented!

Dixie said...

I'm pretty dang proud of you too for making that super cool elvis costume! So impressive and adorable!

Anonymous said...

Best costume EVER. Well done!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.