Bentley started walking a few weeks ago at 10 months old. Crazy! He is a fearless little champ. Plus he's a nut, see for yourself!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.
11 comments:
Wow! Love that! Those are some funny noises he's making!
Diane- I don't know if you understand how cute your kid is. I've seen a lot of kids in my day and this one is REAL cute. :-)
I don't know Mrs. Webster, but she is a brilliant, intelligent, smart, witty, pretty woman!!!!
Love,
THEE PROUDEST AUNT IN THE WORLD
he is too cute for words!
Oh, my WORD! He is SO big!! I know it's a total cliche, but I remember when he was still hangin' out in your belly! And now he's WALKING? How did that happen so fast?
Watch out Mama, it's all down hill from here ;) Next thing you know he'll be asking to take the car. (Or pulling everything out of all the cupboards, just because he can) So cute!!
Man he is the cutest kid ever. Love the grunting!
I BURST into laughter! I love how he talks to the horse and growls! Hilarious! What a fun little man! :) He's so happy, ..thanks to the best mommy and daddy ever!! You guys are awesome..
What a cutie! We sure miss you guys! What are your plans for life now?? I feel so out of the loop!
ok how cute is he. i love the noises he makes - made me smile.
I didn't know babies could walk at that age!
Super Bentley!! I can't believe he's already walking! What a stinker! I love the growling!!
Post a Comment