Sunday, April 05, 2009

Who's There?

As of right now, the blog says I've had 4,274 visitors in the last six months... I'd love to see who's hanging around the blog! So whether I know you or not, leave me a comment to let me know who's out there! And no, I won't think you're a stalker or anything, I just like to know who's reading up on these killerest of Kollers.

30 comments:

Brady & Kelsey said...

I keep up on your posts :)

Tamber said...

I am here...I love reading your blog to see what you and your cute family are up to.

Dani said...

Hi there! I was Jimmy's FHE sister when you two were dating/engaged love to keep up with you. You do a lot of fun projects!

Eric and Mary Ellen said...

Aunt Mary Ellen and I follow your blog. It is fun to keep up with Bentley as he grows up.

rymiembeal said...

We would read more often if you posted more often. The last few weeks were good but the month before that was sad.
r

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I'm reading! I have to get my fix of that cute boy of yours.

betsy said...

I'm stalking you... sometimes I just peer through your window at night though when you blog isn't enough:) I love you, and yes plan on a phone call this week!

Brooke Trogdon said...

I'm here. Haha, another girl that I know did this and she had TONS of people fess up to looking at her blog. I would just keep checking your blog to see if you had any new posts of the baby. I'm out.

Amanda said...

we read :)

Becky said...

I am pretty sure you know me... I hope you do.

Michelle said...

Hey Diane. I found your blog through Leslie's (I think). My husband and I were in the BYU-I 74th ward. If you've seen visitors from San Antonio, that's me. I've done the same post like this and when people don't comment it creeps me out so I thought I'd out myself to ya.

Amber said...

I'm here :) I've been considering doing one of these posts too!!

Sheen said...

I'm here & loving the killer Kollers!

Marie said...

I'm here (the Feinauers)

Anonymous said...

We love your blog in the David Carruth household.

RatalieNose said...

I'm here!!!

Linds said...

Also a fan. Love your little family!

The "O" Clan said...

Hi Diane. It's Lindsay Cooper! I stalk you often actually! Sorry I haven't posted a comment until now. Guess I needed a little push! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

You're on my blogroll... so I read you :-) I love hearing about all your adventures. I'll comment more, it's no fun when your stats tell you a million people visit, and nobody comments.

Willyerd Family said...

WE peek in from time to time! Hope all is well with you guys!

Hugs!

The Barnette's said...

Duhhhh, it's me. Although, I have technically only checked it 4,120 times. Sitemeter must be incorrect.

Aunti DiDi

Parrish Family said...

I love reading your blog and seeing how old friends from the ward are doing!

Kelly and Tyler said...

I keep up on them too!

Henderson Family said...

Your little guy is getting so big. Adorable.

Kira said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for your comment about pumping on my blog! Sometimes it feels like it will never end! But it is so worth it to be able to nurse my little angels! Your baby is getting so big...I love looking at all your pics! Hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jkwareham said...

I LOVE finding out that other people have blogs! So yes, I have come here a time or two ;)

Leslie said...

Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

4,000 hits in six months is actually very very unusual. I would be concerned if I were you. Check this out:

http://forbisfever.blogspot.com/2009/02/you-must-read-this-if-you-have-blog.html

You have to be really careful when posting pictures of your children to the world wide web. Especially naked/bathtime pictures.

Hogg Family said...

The Hoggs check up on you guys every once in awhile! Bentley is sure stinkin cute!

Thoughts, happenings, etc. and
whatever comes to my fingertips.