So without further ado, here is the infamous skunk!
Jimmy dressed up as Rod from the movie Hot Rod...
and I was Wonder Woman...
We had no good reason to dress up so I decided I had to throw a Halloween party. We had a good turn out and had a great time!
Vanessa and Justin were Nacho and Encarnacion
And Gail and Curtis were 70's roller derby skaters and Nadezhda was a chicken!
If you want to see the rest of our Halloween pictures, follow this link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ddubkoller/Halloween2008#
7 comments:
You guys look great!
You all look so cute! I love the costumes! what an adorable skunk and chicken!
You guys are so cute! Love the skunk but mostly love the legs on wonder woman, good goin :)
Man.. I'm still so bummed we couldn't come!!! Halloween was a little dull because B was sick! But I need to drop you off an invite to a little party I'm having!!!
You guys look like you had a blast! Sorry we couldn't make it. B is so big, and cute. We are soooo overdue for a get together.
Hi Diane. Teaching abroad is a fairly easy thing to do. You only need to speak English. The money you make depends on where you go. You can make a lot in Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. We are easily covering living expenses and saving some as well teaching in Thailand. Thai people love babies and are always disappointed that we don't have one. There are hundreds of white people raising children in Thailand and any other semi-developed country so bringing a kid is safe and easy. I'd of course reccommend Thailand but you can make more money elsewhere. Feel free to toss any other questions my way. Best of luck!
Diane is a hotty Wonder Woman! Bentley is a cute little skunk face!
You will have to let me know where you end up traveling to:) You never know, we might be around the way things are going:)
Post a Comment