For valentine's day this year, Jimmy got big points!! He cooked me a delicious candle-lit pork dinner with broccoli, red potatoes, Martinelli's, and pink cheesecake (this was, of course, after he literally spent all day shoveling the snow and ice build up off our front walk!). The dinner was awesome, he did such a great job!

The next day, he booked me a full body "mother-to-be" massage at the day spa, which was so great. I have been pretty sore lately and it helped a ton. What a sweetie!! He also made me a card/letter where he even dotted the i's with hearts on the front. Isn't he great?

I got him a CIA movie (the edited version of The Good Shepherd- how romantic) and sewed/made him a book telling why I love him. (I got the paper template
here). He really is the best, I got so lucky. I think about that all the time. I love you Jimmy!
4 comments:
Look how CUTE your book turned out! Yay for you! I love the cover on it.
wow - you do have an amazing husband - i am jealous of your valentine's day!
you are so crafty! I love it!
I knew he'd grow up to be a gentleman...someday.
Cousin Nat
Post a Comment