
Barry and I also spent some time taking pictures around the snow-covered Rexburg. These are some of the many I took:
My favorite thing we did was going through the Rexburg Temple Open House! It was so beautiful with such intricate detail, and was much bigger than I thought it would be. Jimmy worked a lot of security shifts during the time the open house was going on so he was able to spend a lot of time inside the temple. He learned some special facts about the wood, carpet, and other details that were interesting. I can't wait until it is dedicated so we can go through! I think it's so neat to be able to live on the same street as the temple. We have an awesome view of it out our front window. These are a couple pictures I took of the temple:
Barry, Dianna, and Vanessa had never experienced Idaho's Big Jud's restaurant, home of the huge 1 pound burgers (so healthy), so we taught them all about the deluxe hotspot. And lucky us, we were served by a woman with a mullet and moonboots. What a treat, and as always, in Idaho fashion!


We miss our visitors, it was so fun to have them stay with us, but we're so glad to have Vanessa here all the time!
1 comment:
Love the picture of you guys in the glasses. So fashionable.
Post a Comment