At least here's a little news- both Jimmy and I feel like we're supposed to stay here so we are! Ha, I never thought we would stay here at all. We are getting excited though, we are moving next month into a townhome in town and are looking forward to a change. And Jim graduates next month!!
And this weekend, our long lost bluegrass band, Pickin' Grass is having one last shebang at Bluegrass on the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls this coming Saturday, the 27th.
The festival runs from 1 pm to 9 pm and our band is playing at 2:00-2:45 pm and 6:00-6:45 pm. Here's the info for any who are interested-
"Back by popular demand this Saturday ....Bluegrass on the Greenbelt! Saturday is your chance to hear some great bluegrass music…..free!! This year we have several top notch bands playing in Idaho Falls for the first time.
Come join us at South Capital Park near the Eagle Rock Art Museum, from 1:00 to 9:00 PM. We've special ordered some warm sunny weather just for the occasion.
Food and beverages are available, but bring your own chair or a blanket to sit on, and relax under the big shade trees. This is a kid-friendly event, so bring the whole family. For more info and a band performance schedule, please visit: www.BluegrassOnTheGreenbelt.com"
4 comments:
I thought you went missing or something! Glad to know you're alive!
Are you guys going to move into the Meadows Townhomes? That would be awesome! Sounds like its going to be lots of fun at your "concert". Good luck!
I hope your concert went well!! Can't wait to hear more from you:)
I hope your concert went well, and I can't wait to see some of your pics from your new camera!
Post a Comment